Terms of Service
we us and our means RAYEYE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED. ( Company )
you , your and user means any person who accesses or uses our website, www.rayeye.in ( Website ) or the application, RAYEYE Mobile Application ( App ).
3. User hereby consents to receive communications by SMS from RAYEYE with regard to the services provided by them.
Availability of the Site
1. RAYEYE has taken every care in the preparation of this Website. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond RAYEYE s control, RAYEYE cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the website at all times.
1. If you are below 18 years of age, you will not be eligible to use this website and RAYEYE reserves the right to refuse to provide you with access to this website;
2. Membership is available to any person who after registration of all required information, and payment of the relevant fees, is provided with a unique username and password (such member, a End User ) and such number of licence keys for the App as may be requested;
3. RAYEYE allows only one registered membership per legitimate electronic mail address.
4. The right to use the website is personal to the user and is not transferable.
1. You understand that the services provided by the Company are subscription fee-based services, and to utilize such services you must register with your details on the website and pay a subscription fee in consideration for the services to be provided.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. RAYEYE shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect his/her account details or the password.
4. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that RAYEYE provides to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You understand that the fees payable and related payments for the provision of services by RAYEYE ( Fee ) are non-refundable and you shall not circumvent the fee payment in any manner. You authorize the company to charge you the applicable fee at such intervals as applicable to the said service, and you authorize the company to make such modification to the fee structure as may be required during the subsistence of the subscription period and also agree to abide by such modified fee structure. You agree that the billing credentials provided by you for any purchases from the company will be accurate and you will not use billing credentials that are not lawfully owned by you. The end user is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances and statutory registrations and reporting.
1. You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be not true (in whole or in part), RAYEYE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject the registration and debar you from using the services on this website without prior intimation whatsoever.
2. You must use this website in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of this website are not permitted. Use of the site in any manner that could damage, disable, disrupt or impair the site or interfere with any party s use and enjoyment of the site is prohibited. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, computer systems or networks connected to the website through any means whatsoever. Nor shall you obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All content included on this website, such as images, logos, photographs, text, graphics, interfaces, microsites, etc. are the exclusive property of RAYEYE. Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, deep linking, or otherwise modifying or altering the website in any manner is strictly prohibited. Any violation of this policy will result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject the end user to civil or criminal penalties.
2. RAYEYE and other marks indicated on this Website are trademarks of RAYEYE. All other trademarks not owned by RAYEYE that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, or connected to RAYEYE.
3. You acknowledge and agree that RAYEYE (affiliates of RAYEYE, as applicable) owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the app, including any intellectual property rights that subsist in the app (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
4. We are not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the website by any users of the website. If you believe that any work that you own is accessible on the site in violation of intellectual property rights, please contact us and we will act expeditiously to resolve the issue.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
1. This website also provides content from other internet sites or resources and while RAYEYE has tried to ensure that the material included on this website is correct, reputable and of high quality, RAYEYE cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. RAYEYE will not be responsible for any errors or for any technical problems you may experience with this website.
3. RAYEYE, its associates, employees, directors and technology partners makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of this website or that the operation of this website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, RAYEYE assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of this website and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of this website.